Even "minor" car accidents are rarely simple.
And if you were injured in the accident, it may be even more important to get all the facts about how to proceed.
We've put together some of the basic resources to help you understand some of the issues you may face, but each case is unique, and we strongly recommend that you contact a North Carolina car accident lawyer.
Here are 10 resources you may want to look at:
- Our website - There you'll find an immediate way to contact one of our staff LIVE and arrange for a free case evaluation. Links to what we do, information about car accidents and what to expect, and what steps to take and when. Includes helpful videos answering frequently asked questions.
- The Property Damage Booklet: a quick, helpful guide with answers to frequently asked questions about property damage to your vehicle and what you should do about it.
- Self-help booklets:
Inside Information: Insurance Companies May Not Want You To Know
After a Crash: Don't Make These Two Mistakes
- Our YouTube page, with videos you really should see.
- Case results that have made a big difference in clients' lives.
- Video: What is the first thing I should do if I've been in an auto accident?
- Video: Do you really need an attorney after an accident?
- Video: What you should look for in a personal injury attorney.
- Video: I was in an auto accident. Will I have to go to court to settle my case?
- Video: Are laws different for a personal injury claim when a child is injured?
When you get hurt in an accident - get help.
Call the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin at 1-866-900-7078 or at click here to send us a message.